The Jefferson River Watershed Council will provide one scholarship in the amount of $500.00 to a graduating senior of Whitehall or Twin Bridges High School who attends a Montana university, or college, with a wildlife, biology or environmental focus.
- Applicant must have an overall 2.5 Grade Point Average
- Applicant must have displayed citizenship and leadership in the community
- Letter of recommendation from one teacher and from one community member
- Participation in at least three (3) extra-curricular activities (ie. Drama, speech, band, choir, clubs, sports, etc.)
- Financial need will be given consideration
- Decisions of the selection committee are final
- Applications and any attachments shall be submitted through the Jefferson River Watershed Council website or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 15th 2019.
- Payment will be made to recipient upon completion of the first semester/quarter and proof of second semester/quarter enrollment
Please use the form below to start your application process.